2018 Keystone Fuzion 429 44′ Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler
2018 Keystone Fuzion 429 44′ Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler. 3 Slide Outs, 2 with slide out covers, 2 Awnings, Sleeps 8, Triple A/C Units.
Located in Hartford WI.
You will be turning heads as you pull in and unload this Fuzion model 429. The rear 12′ 6”garage, with ramp door, makes loading and unloading a breeze. Just unhook your toys from the 5K Inter-Lock system and be on your way! But the back is more than a garage, it has all the comforts of home with insulated floor, carpet, and extension wedge for more living space in the garage. Fold down sofa, queen beds that raise and lower on the happy jack system, a washer dryer unit and it’s own half bath.
The adventure begins while using this unit. Whether you have a sunshiny day to ride around or have a day where you need to stay inside and relax! The back patio is perfect for extra living space and soaking up the view. The entertainment center is in a perfect place for viewing from any of the seating arrangements. There are plenty of places for up to eight individuals to rest their heads at night. The main living space with a sofa and dinette has tons of big windows that make it feel even more spacious than it already is.
- Wineguard 2.0 WiFi LTE Extender
- Central Vacuum
- Surround Sound
- Cable Ready
- Washer Dryer Combo
- Smoke Detector
- Backup Camera -Haloview
- Side cameras
- Power Leveling
- Microwave Oven
- Bath and 1/2 Model
- 3rd A/C unit
- Cummins Onan 5500 watt gasoline generator
- TV in the Bedroom
- TV in the Garage
- TV in the Living Room
- Loft area
- 2 bunks in the garage area that convert into queen size beds
- Garage floor extended, leveled and insulated(semi permanent- can still be used to haul toys)
- Splendide 710XC Washer/Dryer
- New RV King Mattress October 2020
- New tires Sailun S637 G rated tires in Aug 2021
- New MORryde Wet Bolt Kit (Upgraded suspension shackles) Aug 2021
- New Trojan T-105 (225 Amp Hr) batteries May 2021
- New Haloview RD7 long range backup system with side view marker light cameras – November 2021
- New Additional Taillight Bars (for increased visibility) – February 2022
- New sofa